SENIORS* and JUNIORS**:
Then sign up to take the Delta College Accuplacer Test!!! FREE!!!***
When: April 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 from 3:15 - 5:00pm
Where: GHS – Room 88
Sign up in the Front Office!!
For More Info: See Dr. Chavez or your counselor!
To be eligible to take any of these classes, students must:
- Complete the Delta College application process at least 2 days prior to taking the test
- Attain their newly issued Delta College ID
- Attend one of these Accuplacer Test administrations
More Information and directions for completing your Delta College Application, attaining your Delta College ID, and preparing for the Accuplacer test are on the back of this flyer.
Completing Your Delta College Application
You will need an email address and your social security number to complete your application.
- Click on “Apply to Delta College” button.
- Create a OpenCCC account.
- Sign In to OpenCCC.
- Complete your Application.
Applying for Financial Aid (optional; can be completed at a later time)
- Click on Step 2 – Applying for Financial Aid
- Click on “Apply for Financial Aid” button.
- Print out “Step by Step Guide”
- Follow instructions to complete FAFSA and apply for financial aid
Attaining Your Delta College ID & Student Email
- Approximately 2 days after completing your application, return to https://www.deltacollege.edu/dept/ar/admissions/process/index.html
- Click on Step 3 – Retrieve your Delta ID & Student Email
- Click on “Retrieve Your Delta ID & Student Email” button
- Use your Social Security Number and Birthdate to login the first time.
- Write down your new Delta College ID #
- Create a PIN number. REMEMBER THIS NUMBER.
Preparing for the Accuplacer Test
Taking the Accuplacer Test
- Make sure you have your Delta College ID # with you on Test Day.
- Arrive on-time on the test day you signed up for at your assigned testing room.
- This test is computer based, so you will not need to bring any materials.
- You will receive your results immediately upon completion of the test. These results will also be emailed to you.
*Current Seniors will have to pay registration & tuition costs for any classes they take with Delta College.
**Current Juniors will only be able to take courses through Delta College during their senior year if they are on track to graduate, have an overall GPA of 2.0, have demonstrated good attendance and behavior and demonstrate appropriate reading and math ability on Accuplacer test. Any Junior that is approved to take Delta College courses must be enrolled in a minimum of 4 high school courses (2 each semester) during their senior year at their home high school.
***No Commitment!! Completing the Delta College Application and taking the Accuplacer test does not commit you in any way to taking classes through Delta College.