To help ensure that your child is completing assignments appropriately, please:
- By now, you should see course work from all of your teachers in Canvas under "Modules". Please email your teachers if you do not know what your assignments are for this week.
- Turning on all applicable calendars
- Go to "Calendar" on the far left, then click on individual calendars on the far right-hand column
- To view the AB calendar, be sure to turn on the "District Calendar"
- Know that your student may easily email teachers via the "Inbox" on the left
- Students can get to individual courses through either the "Dashboard" or the "Courses" on the left
- How to navigate a "Module"
- Click on the "Module" to open it
- Click on the first item within the "Module"
- Finish the task and then click on "Next"
- Keep going until the "Module" is complete
- When submitting work online, know that students can usually re-submit a paper if they accidentally upload the wrong document, by clicking on the assignment, and looking for the icon that looks like an upload/download. From there, they should be able to re-upload a file
All teachers understand that certain students will not get their Wi-fi hotspots until early April. Until then, please reach out to individual teachers to see if other arrangements can be made.
The district has created a SUPPORT LINE for Students working from home and it will be open from 8am to 4pm M-F. The support line will be staffed Bilingual (English/Spanish) Level 1 Support Staff and may be reached at (209) 745-9744.