Prior to trying out for a sport all students will need to complete the following steps each year. Please complete process with plenty of time prior to your season or it may impact your chances to participate.(Incoming 9th Graders - THIS INFORMATION APPLIES ONLY AFTER YOUR 8th GRADE GRADUATION)
- Set up an account at AthleticClearance.com and complete online paperwork.
- Complete a physical with a Medical Doctor on district physical form (downloadable below), and turn into athletic director.
- Print consent page and get a parent signature from AthleticClearance.com , and turn into athletic director.
- Print COVID waiver and sign.
- After turning all 3 forms items to the athletic director, the athletic director will review and issue the final clearance to the coach. (The final clearance process may take several days.) Please do not wait until the last minute or you may miss out on several days of practice. (SEE BELOW for 3 signed forms needed to be uploaded or turned in, also available in the office.)