Clear Absences within 3 Days.
Call Mrs. Flores at 209-745-3081 x2013
Email: [email protected]
1. Students wishing to check into school late or out of school early, must either have their parent call the attendance office at 209-745-3081 x2013, bring a note from a parent or a parent must personally check them into or out of school. Students must report to the attendance office to check-out.
2. Absences must be cleared within three (3) school days of returning to school.
3. Education code determines excused or unexcused absence. (Ed. Code 48205) Illness of the student, medical/dental appointment or death in the immediate family and reasons covered in law will be considered an excused absence. (Ed Code 48205). After five days of an absence in a semester a physician's note will be required.
4. Truancy is any absence without a valid parent/guardian excuse. Students who are truant will face school disciplinary measures as well as legal consequences under state law.
5. To leave campus you must receive an off campus pass from the attendance office.
6. Students with unexcused absences may be restricted from participation in school activities. They may also be placed on attendance contracts. Students' grades may be effected by unexcused absences. It is up to the teacher's discretion whether to accept late work for an unexcused absence.